domingo, 17 de marzo de 2013

A new start// Un nuevo comienzo

Hi world. I've been posting only in Spanish so far. This is the first of (I hope) a lot of post written in this language. First of all I want to say that although I'm studying English since I was 7 years old, I know My English is not quite good, so feel free to comment all the mistakes, I'll check them as soon as I read you.

I'm writing in English because of some reasons which I'm going to explain here.
First of all, I'll write in this way because I want that more people can read my blog, though they think I'm stupid because I have really stupid spelling or grammatical mistakes. But (this is the second reason) I want to improve my English, and this is the best way I can imagine. Apart from that, I will talk about American actors, serials, filmmakers... So it's fair I write about them in their language. This will take more time to me to write a post, because I will rewrite it into Spanish, so I don't know if I will continue posting daily or what. Let me think about it.

So as I said, feel free to comment about the tons of mistake I will have, or make suggestions, or whatever you want.

Write you soon.
Jose
*********
Hola mundo. Hasta ahora he estado escribiendo solo en español. Este es el primero de (espero) muchos posts escritos en inglés. Lo primero que quiero decir es que aunque llevo estudiando inglés desde que tengo 7 años, se que mi inglés no es muy bueno, así que sentíos libres de comentar todos mis fallos, los corregiré tan pronto como os lea.

Estoy escribiendo en inglés por unas razones que voy a explicar aquí.
Lo primero de todo, voy a escribir así porque quiero que más gente pueda leer mi blog, aunque piensen que soy estúpido porque haya cometido errores ortográficos o gramaticales realmente estúpidos. Pero (y esta es la segunda razón) quiero mejorar mi inglés, y esta es la mejor manera que puedo imaginar. Aparte de eso, hablaré sobre actores, serie y directores americanos... Así que es lo justo que escriba sobre ellos en su idioma. Esto hará que me lleve más tiempo escribir cada post, porque lo estaré reescribiendo al español, así que no sé si continuaré publicando diariamente o que. Dejadme pensar sobre ello.

Así que como dije, sentíos libre se comentar sobre los montones de fallos que tendré, o hacer sugerencias, o lo que queráis.

Os escribo pronto
Jose

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario